At Rosepark our greenhouses are filling up as usual as we get ready for the 2020 planting season, ensuring that our hanging baskets, planters and bedding plants, etc. are ready for spring pick up.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the greenhouses are closed to the public until further notice.
Please see our catalogue below for reference to assist you in placing your email or telephone order.
Please note the following information about placing your order:
- We will do our best to fill your orders however supply is limited and orders will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We will be updating our catalogue daily as plants are sold out.
- A specific date and time will be scheduled for you to pick up your plants etc.
In order to maintain social distancing for all our customers, please come at your scheduled time.
Please provide your phone number when you place your order.
We will contact you to set up a date and time for your pick up.
- As the government is advising against cash payment at this time, we will be accepting debit payment or you can pay by cheque.
- If you are able, please bring boxes along in which to transport your order.
- We will try to post some pictures of a variety of our hanging baskets once they have matured and are showing colours.
Thank you for your business.
Click on the button below to download your Rosepark Order Form. This form can be easily filled out on your computer—just click where you want to fill in information. Please list only one item per field. For example, if buying different colours of geraniums, please list each separately. Make sure to save the file as your first initial with last name. You can then email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get started on completing your order.